Customers’ expectation goes beyond the independent use of each channel. Companies face the challenge of creating a fluent and consistent experience between channels, in which the interactions can begin in certain channels and end in other ones and in which what happens in them is homogeneous to the rest. Through the multichannel strategy diagnosis we evaluate the relation between digital, face-to-face and telephonic channels from customer’s point of view to be able to transform the Experience.
We analyze the customer relationship strategy defined by the company and how it unfolds through each channel, relating them and identifying gaps that may happen.
- Analysis of the current customer relation strategy
- Analysis of the management of each of the channels and gaps between strategy and operation
- Customer profiling and expectations development for each one
- Development of multichannel customer journey and gaps between expectations and experience
- Detection of experience breakpoints on channels and the connection between them
- Identification and prioritization of gaps and opportunities in the multi-channel management