After a few years where companies have focused on investing in the development of digital channels and the migration of customers to these new environments, face-to-face channel remains one of the main elements of the relationship between companies and customers.
Companies need to innovate in the experience of consumers in the face-to-face interactions, incorporating some of the best practices that have been designed and implemented in online channels, which are now part of customers’ expectations.
Walk in Center is a solution designed by Customer Experience IZO experts for comprehensive experience management in face-to-face service points (shops, branch offices, customer service, etc.)
The solution provides a complete management of the Customer Experience, even before the visit, optimizing time management and Customer Experience.
Some of the elements that are part of the solution include:
- Avoiding unnecessary visits to customers
- Ensuring the availability of care staff at the time of the visit
- Managing customer appointments and reminders for easy planning
- Identifying customer and business rules for a differential attention
- Time management system before being assisted to minimize the perception of waiting
- Supervising model to ensure the best quality of care in real time
- Recording and monitoring interactions for continuous improvement of care
- Capturing the Voice of the Customer for a 360-degree-view of the Customer Experience
The implementation of the Walk in Center Solution includes an advanced model of face-to-face experience by our consultants and the implementation of the technological solution that enables the functionalities required for this model.