Reporting to the Expansion Director and the Director of Strategy and Business Development will impact the organization’s corporate development by leading and performing planning and structuring of new negotiations, opportunity identifications and new projects. The position will be based in the Company’s headquarters in Madrid, Spain.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead and perform planning and structuring of negotiations, opportunity identification and enhance the value of the overall business whereby spending 60% of time on execution and 40% on strategy.
- Work with key executive profiles including CEO, board and senior management team to set the overall global business and corporate development and competitive intelligence strategy for the Company.
- Drive strategy to accelerate growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required,MBA strongly preferred.
- Requires understanding of consulting services.
- 2-4 years related Corporate Development experience in an international environment.
- Hands-on deal experience.
- Expertise in technology, media, and telecommunications industry
- Possesses thoroughly developed skills regarding strategic alignment, commercial focus and international vision
- Able to use advanced analytics of big data, mining vast amounts of structured and unstructured information and turn them to a commercial advantage.
- Strong grasp of not only the specifics of the market but also prevailing global trends such as digital transformation and the many disruptive forces in play today across all sectors.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
If your profile doesn’t fit in these offers, leave us your CV. Thanks you for waiting to be part of IZO.