Nowadays, companies constantly face more and more competitors in digital environments who do not limit themselves to attend customers, instead these begin to settle as an active part of the companies’ value proposition. The Multichannel Strategy Design is a comprehensive project designed by IZO to help organizations to develop their customer relations’ models in a digital and multichannel environment.
Through the Multi-channel Strategy Design we define and develop a Multichannel Roadmap Kit, which includes all key elements in a multi-channel strategy project, providing the company with a complete model which can be developed and with a complete plan for the strategy development.
This kit allows to:
1. Define channels’ strategy in the relationship with customers
2. Develop customers’ profiling and establish the peculiarities in its management
3. Design the connection between critical interactions
4. Multichannel technology solutions’ analysis and recommendations
5. Channels’ configuration design
6. Economic model
7. Metrics and Indicators
8. Experience Guide
9. Persons’ Certification
10. Implementation Support